7902 Hill Park Court, Lorton, VA 22079 Google Map:
View Larger Map
Flex Warehouse Space For Lease
7902 Hill Park Ct
Hilltop Industrial Park
Lorton, VA 22079
Newington Industrial Submarket, Fairfax County
Available: 4,000 SF of Flex warehouse, with two drive in bay doors, large office space, plenty of parking.
Ceiling Height: 18'0"
Drive Ins: Two / 12'0"w x 14'0"h
Park Name: Hilltop Industrial Park
Metro Market: Washington DC
Submarket: Springfield / Newington Ind / Newington Ind
I-5 General Industrial District, Fairfax County
- Accessory Uses (Eating Establishment; Garment Cleaning; Health Club / Gym, Personal Service Establishment; Repair Service Establishment; Retail Selling Convenience Merchandise)
- Child care centers, day care, and nursery schools.
- Churches, chapels, temples, synagogues and other such places of worship.
- Contractor's offices and shops.
- Crematory, human or animal.
- Establishments for printing of any size, production, processing, assembly, manufacturing, compounding, preparation, cleaning, servicing, testing, repair or storage of materials, goods or products, and associated retail sales.
- Establishments for scientific research, development and training.
- Financial institutions.
- Funeral homes.
- Heavy equipment and specialized vehicle sale, rental and service establishments.
- Lumber yards and building material yards to include rock, sand and gravel.
- Mobile and land based telecommunication facilities.
- Motor freight terminals.
- Motor vehicle storage and impoundment yards.
- New vehicle storage.
- Private schools of general education.
- Private schools of special education.
- Quasi-public athletic fields and related facilities.
- Recycling centers.
- Storage yards.
- Truck rental establishments.
- Vehicle light (auto repair type) service establishments.
- Vehicle major (auto body type) service establishments.
- Vehicle transportation service establishments.
- Veterinary hospitals.
- Warehousing and associated retail establishments.
- Wholesale trade establishments.
- Near Fairfax County Parkway, I-95, Telegraph Rd and Richmond Hwy / US Route 1
- Minutes away from Fort Belvoir North and South, 26 mins +/- from Marine Corps Base Quantico
- Tysons Corner, VA is 24 mins +/- away, and Potomac Mills is 20 mins +/- away
- Washington Dulles International Airport is 40 mins +/- away, and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 24 mins away
- Fairfax County Unemployment rate (April 2012): 3.7%, 2011 Total Population: 247,000 within 5 Mile Radius of site
- 495 Express Lanes (Capital Beltway HOT Lanes) construction is nearing completion and I-95 HOV/HOT Lanes is under construction
Newington / Lorton Business Area Information:
The Newington / Lorton area is strategically located along Interstate 95, the "Main Street" of the eastern seaboard. The area extends from Springfield on the north to the Fairfax County line on the south. The two primary access points are Fairfax County Parkway and Lorton Road.
This submarket boasts a Virginia Railway Express (VRE) station at Lorton Station. The VRE Fredericksburg Line stops in Lorton en route to Union Station in downtown Washington, D.C. Lorton also is home to the northern terminus of Amtrak's Auto Train, which travels southbound to central Florida. The station is located on Lorton Road at I-95.
This submarket is the second largest industrial / flex market in Fairfax County with more than 10.4 million square feet of space. The major industrial parks are Fullerton, Gunston Commerce Center, Gateway 95 and Virginia 95. The area also has about 619,000 square feet of office development, about 1 million square feet of retail development and one hotel.
One of the largest and most unusual redevelopment projects on the east coast is underway in this submarket. Laurel Hill, the former prison of the D.C. Department of Corrections, is in the midst of a transformation to a multi-use property. Already a new high school, Laurel Hill Golf Course and the Workhouse Arts Center have opened. According to the reuse plan, a majority of the 2,300-acre property will over time revert to passive parkland. Other planned uses for the 80-acre core include active parkland, a museum, and residential and retail development.
Employers in Newington / Lorton include the U.S. Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management and other federal agencies, Fairfax County government, Frito Lay, SICPA Securink, U.S. Customs and Veolia Transport.
For Leasing Information, Please Contact: Guy Travers:
703.339.0100 Click to eMail
Flex Warehouse Space For Lease
Share This Page