Northern Virginia Flex Warehouse Space For Lease
7631 Fullerton Rd, Springfield, VA 22153
Springfield / Newington Industrial Submarket, Fairfax County - Northern Virginia
Property and Leasing Information:
Unit B: Warehouse Space Avail: 1,750 SF Warehouse with One Loading Dock, and small office; Rent/SF/yr: $14.00/ig ($2,200/ig /Month); Ceiling Height: 18'0"; Loading & Truck Maneuvering Areas and plenty of parking; Zoned: I-5 General Industrial.
Fullerton Road Traffic Count:
15,000 2009 AADT (Annual Average Daily Traffic Volume Estimates) number of cars that drive in front of the property every day.
Blocks from the Costco Newington, Fairfax County Parkway, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Building / Fort Belvoir North, and Interstate 95 (I-95). Minutes from I-495 / Capital Beltway, Fort Belvoir, Telegraph Rd, & US Rt. 1 / Richmond Hwy
FAIRFAX COUNTY ZONING ORDINANCE - INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT REGULATIONS: (For Reference Purpose Only - Not A Legal Document)
I-5 GENERAL INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT, Industrial Uses Permitted By Right.
- Contractor's Offices & Shops: Establishments for the installation & servicing of such items as air conditioners, electrical equipment, flooring, heating, painting, plumbing, roofing, tiling & ventilating & est. for the planting & maintenance of gardens, grounds & yards such as landscape contractors & lawn maintenance services. Retail sales to the general public permitted as a subordinate ancillary activity & display area accessible to the general public shall be limited to the lesser of either ten (10) percent of the gross floor area of the establishment (175 SF +/-) or 1000 square feet.
- Crematory, Human Or Animal.
- Printing Establishments, of any size, production, processing, assembly, manufacturing, compounding, preparation, cleaning, servicing, testing, repair or storage of materials, goods or products, and associated retail sales / serve the general public.
- Heavy equipment and specialized vehicle sale, rental and service establishments.
- Kennels, or any place or est. in which dogs are kept, trained, boarded or handled for a fee; & or Veterinary hospitals.
- Offices: Any room, studio, clinic, suite or building wherein the primary use is the conduct of a business such as accounting, correspondence, research, editing, administration or analysis; or the conduct of a business by salesmen, sales representatives or manufacturer's representatives; or the conduct of a business by professionals such as engineers, architects, land surveyors, artists, musicians, lawyers, accountants, real estate brokers, insurance agents, certified massage therapists in accordance with Chapter 28.1 of The Code, dentists or physicians, urban planners and landscape architects.
- Private Schools Of General Or Special Education; giving instruction in vocational, professional, musical, dramatic, artistic, terpsichorean, linguistic, scientific, religious, or other special subjects.
- Quasi-public athletic fields and related facilities.
For more information on Base Realignment and Closure Act (BRAC) or Fort Belvoir North, please visit:
For Leasing Information, Please Contact: Guy Travers:
703.339.0100 Click to eMail
Office and Flex Warehouse with Drive In For Lease Flyer
Share This Page