Rare Medium Industrial Zoned Land For Sale Proposed Auto Body & Collision Repair Shop
Property Location & Summary:
7903 Yarnwood Ct, Springfield, VA 22153, Fairfax County, Springfield / Newington Industrial Submarket - Northern Virginia
Purchase Price: $250,000 ($15.14 PSF)
Site Size: 16,512 SF (0.3791 AC)
Parcel ID: 0991-07-0004A
Zoned: I-5, General Industrial Zoning
Utilities: Public water, sewer & utilities available to site
Max Building Height: 75' (20' proposed); Max F.A.R.: 0.50
Proposed Use: Automotive Body Repair, Collision Repair Shop / Facility, Auto Repair & Service, Warehouse
- Fairfax County Pkwy (VA 7100) Frontage, Signage & Visibility
- are Opportunity To Build Auto Body Repair Shop & Vehicle Major & Light Service Establishment
- Minutes from the Fairfax County Parkway, Capital Beltway (I-495), Franconia-Springfield Parkway (VA 7900), Interstate 395 (I-395), & Richmond Highway (US Route 1)
- Minutes away from the future FBI Headquarters (GSA warehouse) & Franconia Springfield Metro (Blue Line) / Franconia-Springfield Amtrak
I-5 General Industrial District Permitted Uses:
- Contractor's offices & shops - Establishments for the installation & servicing of such items as air conditioners, electrical equipment, flooring, heating, painting, plumbing, roofing, tiling & ventilating & establishments for the planting & maintenance of gardens, grounds & yards such as landscape contractors & lawn maintenance services.
- Crematory, human or animal.
- Heavy equipment & specialized vehicle sale, rental & service establishments. Buildings & premises for the sale, rental & servicing of trucks of the following vehicle types:
Kennels. An establishment in which dogs are kept, trained, boarded or handled for a fee.
Lumber yards & building material yards to include rock, sand & gravel.
Motor vehicle storage & impoundment yards. An area designed for the temporary storage of wrecked and/or inoperative and/or abandoned motor vehicles, but not to include the dismantling, wrecking or sale of said vehicles or parts thereof.
New vehicle storage. An area where new vehicles are parked or stored off-site from the associated vehicle sale, rental & ancillary service establishment. New vehicle storage shall be limited to new automobiles; motorcycles; sport utility vehicles; pick-up trucks; & vans.
Private schools of general education or special education.
Recycling centers. A facility for the collection of nonputrescible recyclable materials which have been separated at their source (source-separated) prior to shipment to others who will use those materials to manufacture new products. A recycling center shall be deemed to include a Materials Recovery Facility.
Storage yards. The use of any space, whether inside or outside a building, for the storage or keeping of construction equipment, machinery, vehicles or parts thereof, boats and/or farm machinery.
Truck rental establishments. Building & premises for the rental & ancillary minor servicing of truck, utility trailers & related items generally used by persons to move their personal & household belongings. Such trucks & trailers shall be limited to those vehicles which have only two (2) axles, which have a maximum box length of seventeen (17) feet, are no more than twelve (12) feet in height & which do not require a commercial driver's license to operate.
Vehicle light service establishments. Buildings & premises wherein the primary use is the sale, servicing, repair and/or installation of motor vehicle accessories, such as the following: spark plugs, batteries, distributors & distributor parts, tires, brakes, brake fluid, mufflers, tail pipes, water hoses, fan belts, light bulbs, fuses, floor mats, windshield wipers, wiperblades, grease retainers, wheel bearings, & mirrors. Vehicle light service establishments may also include greasing, lubrication & radiator flushing, minor servicing & repair of carburetors, fuel pumps, oil pumps, water pumps & lines, electrical systems, & minor motor adjustments.
Vehicle major service establishments. Buildings & premises wherein major mechanical & body work, repair of transmissions & differentials, straightening of body parts, painting, welding or other similar work is performed on vehicles. Vehicle light service establishments may be permitted as an ancillary use.
Vehicle transportation service establishments. Buildings & premises for "for hire" chauffeured transportation services involving the storage & dispatch of taxicabs, limousines, executive sedans, ambulances, passenger vans, or other similar vehicles, administrative offices & the ancillary servicing & maintenance of company vehicles.
Warehousing and associated retail establishments.
Wholesale trade establishments.
- Trucks, other than those allowed as a Truck Rental Establishment Or Vehicle Sale, Rental & Ancillary Service Establishment;
- Farm & construction machinery or equipment;
- Buses, & vans designed primarily for the transportation of ten (10) or more passengers;
- Motor homes, recreational vehicles, trailers & boats of any size;
- Mobile homes.
For more information on this Northern Virginia Industrial Land For Sale, please contact: Guy Travers:
703.339.0100 Click to eMail
Northern Virginia Industrial Land For Sale Flyer / Package
Share This Page